Yin Yang Bring Out Brand New Essentials Kit
A Skincare Routine Always Within Reach
A neat solution for today’s hectic lifestyles, Yin Yang’s Skincare To Go provides practical everyday beauty solutions at a truly affordable price. Three travel sized essential products of 10 ml each, in a convenient handbag proof zip-locked wallet, provide a skincare routine that is always within your reach. Perfect for work, travel, those nights when you just don’t make it home, or at this time of the year, as Stocking Fillers!
New Skincare To Go
- Yin Yang Skin Cleanser: an award-winning light cleansing milk with a superb cleansing action. Gently clears away all surface dirt and grime to leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. Gently exfoliates, while thoroughly cleansing.
- Yin Yang Natural Moisturiser: while supporting the skin’s optimum pH balance, this super hydrating moisturiser has been formulated to leave the skin looking beautifully healthy, energised, and radiant. Bio-active ingredients including witch hazel and sweet orange work to smooth lines and leave skin hydrated and glowing.
- Yin Yang Gold Defence Lotion: a multipurpose lotion boasting accolades under its belt, containing nutritious vitamin E-rich wheat germ oil, protective coconut oil, and essential oils of lavender and sweet orange. Ideal for skin exposed to drying sun, cold winds or low humidity interior environments. The lotion can also be used daily under make-up as a facial moisturiser, when extra environmental protection is needed.
- Starter kit - everything you need to get started on Yin Yang’s skincare regime in perfect trial sizes
- Gym kit - make sure you leave your face as well as body refreshed after a workout with Yin Yang’s signature botanical skincare
- Desk to dance floor - worry no more about after-work nights out; keep these products within arm’s reach so that you can be ready to hit the dance floor at all times, fresh faced and fabulous.
Fragranced with subtle natural essential oils, Yin Yang’s paraben and petro-chemical free formulations have been caring for British skins for nearly 40 years.